Hey remember a couple of months ago when everyone was doing the "7 weirdest things about me" tag, well I never did that and so I am going to attempt it now! Of course, I could go on and on and probably share WAYYYY too much info with you all, because my closest friends know a lot of weird things about me mainly due to my German background, but I don't think the world is ready to hear all of those!
1. It is impossible for me to do more then one thing at a time! If I'm watching TV and really paying attention I do not hear you if you are talking to me. I think I have to put my body into Auto pilot in order to walk and talk at the same time, I have always struggled with doing more then one thing, Lynette can attest to that, because she's always calling me out on it!
2. While it would be really sweet if I had Perfect Pitch, which just means you can produce any note accurately without the use of another instrument. I have always felt like I had pretty good relative pitch, and over the years I've become pretty good at picking out the harmonies in songs. I can't actually read music, so in choir I always kind of got by, with picking up my part by ear (pretty sad I know). I think this little harmony thing I do drives my friends crazy, because it never fails. . . once I venture away from the melody everyone gets thrown off! Sorry ladies but I can't help it, sometimes melodies are so boring!
3. In 6th grade I learned how to say the States in Alphabetical order, and to this day I still can!
4. A few years ago my right front tooth got chipped on a microphone when Michelle and I were Karaoking at the Porterhouse. I guess I was getting a little too into the song because I rammed the microphone right into my mouth, luckily it wasn't a huge chip, but it was a little jagged and so the next day I smoothed it out with a nail file. . . that's right I filed my own tooth down. . . . that's how I roll!
5. When ever I know I have to talk to somebody about something I almost always practice it before when I'm by myself or in my car. I will pretend I'm with that person and try to figure out the best way to deliver whatever it is that I have to tell them, it's crazy I know, but I've done it every since I was little!
6. I love to sing when I vacuum, it all started when I worked at Payless and got stuck cleaning while the other person counted the til, I did it mainly because I figured no one could hear me and it helped the time go by faster, and now I really enjoy it!
7. OK I guess I'll let one big secret outta the bag, I got a lot of german in my blood and as a result I've inherited that hairy European thing, so as result. . . . I totally shave my arms! It all started after High School when I had more then one person comment on how hairy my arms were, so I developed a little bit of a conscience about it, then one day when I was at BYU-I my Roomie Suzette convinced me to just shave them, and I did, and I have ever since!
Who can top those huh?