Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"What's in a name?"-

This is a Tag from my blog friend Jenifer! I saw it on her page yesterday, and I recommend you check her's out, because her names where a lot funnier then mine!!!! I guess I'm just not meant to be a stripper, because every time I try one of these tricks, I get the dumbest name! But anywho. . . . .enjoy!



YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Gurdy Neon



2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Moose Traks Chocolate Chip



3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) E-Wes



4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Elephant



5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Katlyn Tacoma



6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Wesem



7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Emerald Dew



8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Windy Frank



9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Juice' Snickers



10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Lucinda Walter



11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Fickus Frankfurt



12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Winter Lilly



13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Passion Fruit Panty



14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Granola Willow



15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, weather element+ Tour") The Karaoke Thunder Storm Tour


If I ever go on tour that is seriously going to be the name of it!!!!!!!!

Consider yourself tagged, if you'd come see my "Karaoke Thunder Storm Tour"

PEACE!!!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I'm totally calling you granola willow from now on!

Jenifer said...

Hey, your cartoon name could be your stripper name! Glad you had fun. it's great for a chuckle. (I love my stripper name btw)

Krystin said...

Dude, where have you been??????