Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Honest to Blog" -Ellen Page in Juno

Last Thursday me and the girls had a little night out, we hit up Tsunami Sushi (which was tasty) I actually had Sushi. . . . .Thanks Tabitha for introducing me to the good stuff! And we hit the Movie Theatre to catch Juno which indeed was amazing, It was like an intelligent "Napoleon Dynamite". I loved it and "Next time I see that Bleeker kid I'm gonna punch him in the wiener!" SO Funny!


Anyway after dinner and between the movie, we had a little time to kill. So I bummed some quarters off of my buddies and got my game on. I'm not normally a lover of video games, I lack the hand eye coordination, and whenever I got roped into playing games like James Bond or Halo. I usually just found a way to kill myself, it was a lot easier then trying to figure out those buttons.





I don't understand guys obsession with video games, and I especially don't like how it turns them into completely different people. Since I was in High School, every time I went to hang out with my buddies that where serious gamers, it was like I didn't even exist they where so focused on there "mission"! I mean the hottest chick in the world could have walked through the door and they wouldn't have noticed. The biggest culprit is World of War Craft, that game's is like the bane of my existence. I think Satan may have invented WOW and he lures his gamers slowly to Hell by sucking them in and forcing them to abandon all priorities, and only focus on killing other mythical creatures and getting more magic skills. . . . . .I do like the create your own character mode, that's fun, oh and sometimes your characters have super sweet dance moves, also entertaining! But that's not important, I'm pretty sure WOW is evil! And that's all I have to say about that. . . . .wait one more thing, I believe it was recently stated that guys that play video games loose there sex drive! Just something to think about!





OK back to my gaming experience, it started out as a photo op, but then I actually played one of the games and it reminded me of why I don't, because I suck so much. Here are some of the shots!






This is a shot of my car getting towed?







































This is a shot of my car on fire!
































This is actually how close I sit to the wheel in my own car!



































I guess You'll just have to ask yourself one question. . . . .do you feel lucky?. . . .well do ya?. . . . .Punk!"
































"You know my name, now gimmie my money!"















































I'm sorry we could not capture the moment I ran in to plane getting ready to take off, or the many pedestrians I killed as well as my very own passenger. I did how ever turn into a monster truck Taxi, which meant I did something right, I don't know what though!

Video games are no good (minus RockBand, SingStar, and sometimes Guitar Hero but even that has its moments) and because I don't like them, that means they suck, but thanks for keeping me entertained before the movie!

Peace Out!

2 comments:

Angie said...

-This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet"

-"Wait... No! I mean, can't we just, like, kick this old school? Like, I have the baby, put it in a basket and send it your way, like, Moses and the reeds?"

-"You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events"

-"As far as boyfriends go, Paulie Bleeker is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni"

-And I'm like, "Thanks a heap coyote ugly. This cactus-gram stings even worse than your abandonment."

-"I named my guitar "Roosevelt"-not Ted, Franklin. You know, the cute one, with polio"

Korbi said...

who else moved from Burley? Besides Clinton, Alexie, and Derek, oh wow, I never thought of it, but that does seem to be a bit.... There are probably more, it's just funny how I actually know those three... :)